BECOME V.I.P. READY WITH US!
We are a unique credit counseling firm that specializes in senior level credit restoration and credit enhancement. Our core areas of expertise are professional services, financial services, debt consolidation and portfolio building.
Here at VIP Credit Counseling we are completely focused on building a strategic, quality infrastructure.
VIP Credit Counseling provide financial counseling to individuals who are in debt or looking to rebuild their credit worthiness. Our legitimate infrastructure is designed for consumer’s to follow long term. Every step of the way we provide you with sound advice based on the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Our credit analysis experts maintain the highest standards in the industry. We are committed to giving you the best service by making sure we stay up-to-date with the latest credit laws and dispute techniques. We specialize in custom game plans for our clients before, during, and after they complete the program. VIP Credit Counseling offers in-depth, one-to-one credit counseling throughout the entire process to assist in the navigation of self development.
VIP Credit Counseling, will provide credit counseling services and to assist you in challenging errors that may be present in your credit reports; set forth by the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (Title 15 Chapter 41)
VIP Credit Counseling has agreed to provide credit consulting services to their clients in accordance with the terms and conditions of their agreement.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the undersigned agreed as follows:
Credit Counseling Program
In order to become a member clients must pay an initial fee of $189/credit restoration program, $200/credit builder program , or $389/credit restoration and credit builder program with a monthly fee of $50 (except for the credit builder program) in which will be charged to a debit/credit card on the 17th of each month. Failure of payment will result in a charge of a $5 late fee.
In order to become an active member of VIP Credit Counseling you must complete all membership forms and submit payment for whichever program you choose to enroll in,
• NO HIDDEN FEES, NO DISPUTE FEES
• Receive progress reports each month
• Account representatives available to answer any questions you may have
After you have been a client for at least six months, if you are not satisfied with the credit assistance portion of your membership with V.I.P Credit Counseling you can request an evaluation of this information with us. You must submit to us a current copy of all three credit reports. We will calculate the total value of all successfully deleted and/or improved items and
VIP Credit Counseling
590 Bloomfield Ave, Suite 312
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
1. Will compare that amount to the fees you have paid out as part of your membership. If what you have paid exceeds the value of deleted or improved items we will reimburse you the difference. To determine the total value of our services we count the number of items we successfully improved or deleted from each credit report and multiply that by $65.00 per item. We use the value of $65.00 per deleted or improved item to determine if we created great value for you or not this amount is the standard in the credit industry.
2. (a) VIP Credit Counseling will discuss thoroughly all necessary matters with you, at your earliest convenience by email, telephone or in person at our office and will provide you with Consumer Credit Consulting Services.
(b) Additionally VIP Credit Counseling will advise you on how you can obtain copies of your credit reports from TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax.
(c) VIP Credit Counseling will assist you in challenging all inaccurate, erroneous, unverifiable or outdated information contained in your credit reports.
(d) VIP Credit Counseling shall advise you about the best strategies to obtain new credit and improve your credit scores.
(e) It is estimated that the consulting services will be provided over a period of approximately 180 days. This contract will be in effect for Twelve (12) months from the effective date above or until either one of the parties cancel it (see paragraphs 5 & 6).
3. You hereby appoint VIP Credit Counseling and each of its employees, agents and contractors as your agent and attorney in fact for the limited purpose of communicating with the credit reporting agencies, government agencies and creditors.
(a) In order for VIP Credit Counseling to challenge any inaccurate, erroneous, and obsolete information in your credit files this limited power of attorney is coupled with interest and shall survive your incapacity, disability or death. This limited power of attorney shall constitute authorization to obtain your credit information for purposes of section 611 of the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act.
4. Your Obligation: You recognize that although you are receiving consulting services from VIP Credit Counseling you will be ultimately be responsible for improving your own credit status. You agree that during the period of that time that you are receiving consulting services you will do the following:
( a) provide VIP Credit Counseling with copies of all correspondences you receive from the Credit Reporting Agencies, Creditors, Collection Agencies, Attorney General Offices, Better Business Bureaus, Federal Trade Commission and Controller of the Currency within ten (10) business days after you receive any such items.
(b) Make all scheduled payments on your debts on or before the due dates.
(c) Notify VIP Credit Counseling any time you experience any change of address, email addresses, within three (3) business days of such change.
5. Cancellation: In addition to your Special Rights of Cancellation as set forth at the bottom of this page and under our services tab notice of Special Cancellation, you shall have the right to terminate this contract within seven (7) days by written notice to VIP Credit Counseling. This cancellation will be effective and will not void any warranties when all of the following conditions are satisfied.
(a) Notice of termination is received by VIP Credit Counseling at its office as set forth in this contract.
(b) You forward to us an updated Credit Report from the three reporting agencies Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion.
(c) You complied with all your obligations under this contract.
VIP Credit Counseling
590 Bloomfield Ave, Suite 312
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
VIP Credit Counseling shall use the credit reports at paragraph 5b only for the purpose of preparing your final invoice. If paragraph 5b is not satisfied within 7 days after your cancellation notice you agree to pay a fee of $65.00 per every item that V.I.P Credit Counseling disputed over the current month regardless of the final outcome of the disputes.
6. Billing and Payments: You agree to pay VIP Credit Counseling the amount due under chosen plan before any service is rendered. You agree that your failure to forward updated reports to VIP Credit Counseling will result in the effective and immediate release of VIP Credit Counseling from any obligation and/or warranties incurred under this contract.
7. Life Time Warranty: If any of the items that were previously deleted or corrected on any of your credit reports reappear in its original form at any time while this contract is in effect or at any time after the end of this contract if you have complied with all your obligations. VIP Credit Counseling will make an attempt to correct or remove that item again.
8. Choice of Law and Miscellaneous: This contract constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and replaces any prior agreement or undertaking, whether written or oral. This contract can be amended only by an agreement in writing executed by both parties. No amendment to this agreement shall be effective against it unless it shall be in writing to VIP Credit Counseling and approved by a representative of VIP Credit Counseling at its home office in Bloomfield, New Jersey. If any provision of this contract shall be found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the remain provisions of this contract shall remain in full force and effect, and in lieu of such provision there shall be inserted automatically into this contract provisions that are similar as possible to those deemed to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable provisions and remain legal, valid and enforceable.
Consumer Credit File Rights Under State and Federal Law
You have a right to dispute inaccurate information in your credit report by contacting the credit bureau directly. However, neither you nor any nor any “credit repair” company or credit repair organization has the right to have accurate, current, and verifiable information removed from your credit report. The credit bureau must remove inaccurate, negative information from your credit report only if it is over seven (7) years old. Bankruptcy information can be reported for ten (10) years. You have a right to obtain a copy of your credit report from each credit bureau. You may be charged a reasonable fee. There is no fee, however, if you have been turned down for credit, employment, insurance, or a rental dwelling because of information in your report within the preceding sixty (60) days. The credit bureau must provide someone to help you interpret the information in your credit profile. You are entitled to receive a free copy of your credit report if you are unemployed and intend to apply for employment within the next sixty (60) days, if you are a recipient of public welfare assistance, or if you have a reason to believe that there is inaccurate information in your credit report due to fraud. You have the right to sue a credit repair organization that violates the Credit Repair Organization Act. This law prohibits deceptive practices by credit repair organization. You have the right to cancel your contract with any credit repair organization for any reason within three business (3) business days from the date you signed it. Credit Bureaus are required to follow reasonable procedures to ensure that the information they report is accurate. However, mistakes may occur. You may, on your own, notify a credit bureau in writing that you disputing the inaccurate information in your credit profile. The credit bureau must re-investigate and modify or remove inaccurate or incomplete information. The credit bureau may not charge any fee for this service. Any pertinent information and copies of all documents you have concerning an error should be given to the credit bureau. If the credit bureau’s re-investigation does not resolve the dispute to your satisfaction, you may send a brief statement to the credit bureau, to be kept in your file explaining you think the record is inaccurate. The credit bureau must include a summary of your statement about disputed information with any report it issues about you. The Federal Trade Commission regulates credit bureaus and credit repair organizations. For more information contact: